Certifications & Credentials
- certified SB: Small Business Enterprise, Department of General Services, State of California
- certified DBE: Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, CalTrans and USDOT
- certified WOSB: Women Owned Small Business, SBA Federal Contracting
- certified Canvas online college business instructor, LTCC
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Census Enumerator, 2020
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM), American Marketing Association
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Nevada, Reno
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Political Science/Public Administration, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
TOC currently provides expertise to nonprofit Tahoe Magic to assist families in financial crises and leads the Title IX Task Force for the local high school. Previous volunteer efforts include: youth educational Tahoe XC, homeless Census Bureau enumerator, Barton Memorial Hospital cause committee, youth sports coach, high school performing arts, visioning strategy and in-class speaker programs. TOC served as a Board of Director officer for the El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce, Ski Lake Tahoe, Tahoe Arts Project, and South Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce. She led the community college work experience program inside El Dorado County jail and has served the American Association of University Women, Tahoe Rim Trail Association, Tahoe Resource Conservation District, Tahoe Tallac Association, Measure ‘S’ campaign, Lake Tahoe Visitor Authority marketing committee, and CCPRO (community college public relations organization) media campaign judge.
Previous to TOC Consulting, Tracy held leadership roles in senior management with several companies to contribute bottom-line success. She served as vice president of Agency public relations, director of marketing & sales at Northstar Resort and director of marketing & human resources for Sierra-at-Tahoe ski resort. In conjunction with TOC Consulting, she directed the Internship and Work Experience programs for Lake Tahoe Community College and served on multiple Advisory Boards for the College to include criminal justice, fire, allied health, and business. As a long-time educator for Lake Tahoe Community College, and a previous faculty member at Sierra Nevada College, she became an educator to facilitate student career marketability.